You've reached the old version of the Metablog! CLICK HERE to go to the new site!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Back from Hell

So it may not have been a great Run DMC album (RIP Jam Master Jay), but it's certainly how I'm feeling: finally free of the cold that has dogged me for a month, finally free from the houseguests that have brought (welcome) distraction, finally free from the lurking feeling of not belonging here, I'm now able to focus on work, on family, and on building a life (albeit a temporary one). At least, that's how it feels tonight. Cross your fingers for continued health and clarity of mind.

Lots of new stuff, starting with some housecleaning on this site. A couple ancient bits of writing are off the main page, now in a new sidebar called "where I used to write." Let's face it, those letters to Bush aren't coming back, and I never did find a reason to enjoy Twitter, so those two are confined to the electronic dustbin. Or something.

New writing in My Eyes Glaze Over and in Punk Planet. New photos, as always, in 1-800-Roosevelt. A new Geek Tour is formulating in my head, don't you worry. But Craigslist has gotten worryingly bland--I'm sure the start of holiday shopping will change all that--so don't hold your breath on a new California Scheming in the next week.

No comments:

Punk Planet

My Eyes Glaze Over

1-800-Roosevelt

California Scheming

Geek Tours

What the Frakk?