You've reached the old version of the Metablog! CLICK HERE to go to the new site!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Life, part two

Two-thousand miles now separate me from where I used to live to where I now live. Come Wednesday, my home in Chicago will belong to someone else, so returning isn't an option. It's a strange new world, but it's an exciting one. Most of the blog action this week has come in the form of 1800Roosevelt, with lots of photos of the boy in his new surroundings. Also of note, a summation of our drive out on my Punk Planet blog. Finally, a whole new blog has been added to the list: California Scheming, where I look at my new surroundings through the lens of Craigslist.

No comments:

Punk Planet

My Eyes Glaze Over

1-800-Roosevelt

California Scheming

Geek Tours

What the Frakk?