You've reached the old version of the Metablog! CLICK HERE to go to the new site!

Friday, October 12, 2007

chest colds all around!

My first California cold has settled into my chest more completely than we've settled into our new tiny home. It's been a week where I've felt just awful and exhausted all the time. These things happen I suppose. Lots of blog updates this week: my Punk Planet blog got an entry about major labels' latest attempt to remain relevant by buying into the touring industry (and vice versa); MEGO saw a few, including a long piece about the newly redesigned Chicago Reader; California Scheming got two new ads posted, one creepy and one just stupid; and even the Battlestar Galactica blog, What the Frakk, saw some action this week. I guess colds are good for blogging!

No comments:

Punk Planet

My Eyes Glaze Over

1-800-Roosevelt

California Scheming

Geek Tours

What the Frakk?